Open daily 10:00 - 18:00 ※ Visitors are expected to enter the museum at least 1 hour prior to the museum closing※ Open daily except select holidays.
※ In 2022 closed on
- January 1st (New Year’s Day)
- January 22th (Seollal, Lunar New Year’s Day)
- September 29th (Chuseok, Korean Thanksgiving Day)
ToursThe museum provides free guided tours in English, Korean, Chinese and Japanese to introduce the fascinating collections of the permanent galleries.
※ Guided tours have been temporarily discontinued to avoid cross-infection of 2019 novel coronavirus.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
- 1 Smoking is prohibited on the museum grounds.
- 2 Food and beverages are not allowed in the museum.
- 3 Pets are not allowed. Guide dogs, however, are welcome.
- 4 Flash photography , video cameras or tripods are not allowed in the galleries.
- 5 Please set your cell phones to silence mode in the galleries.
- 6 For the care and preservation of the collection, please do not touch the works on display.
- 7 Please ensure your children behave properly for their safety and out of consideration for others.